VO Home Studio : Space VO Home Studio : Space

A very much needed tutorial. It's something that not a lot of people are well educated on. And the humor simply added to it. I did at some point have to rate this as an animation, but whilst simplistic, it was clean, smooth and suited to the tutorial. I'll still give it 5 stars, because despite the fact that it's driven a lot more by the soundtrack than it is by its animation, it plays into what this submission is about.

Batman Stop Motion Batman Stop Motion

I won't lie, it's not the best thing i've ever seen, but this looks like someone who could do great animation work in his surface scratching stage.
I think you should work at it. Pick up Flash animation and make more cartoons. You can make something awesome eventually. In the meantime i'll just throw a 3 your way.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7 Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

Loved it.

The only bad thing that i can say about it is that we could've had more to watch, but when you look at it as a one person effort you overlook that completely.

The skits were funny and reminiscent of most of the Sonic media i'm familiar with, which makes this volume a great target for a Sonic fanbase.

By the way, a 13 year olds spitting lines like 'Most of the "young" Sonic fans' is pretty much like a virgin giving a 30 year old advice for the bedroom. I'd refrain from saying something that stupid when your profile is public, just putting it out there.

Wintertime in Dream Land Wintertime in Dream Land

Amazing!

I find it incredible how this animation style seems to fit Kirby and other characters compared to the style used for the official anime. I have no idea as to what it is, but it's just better for some reason. Perhaps the lack of sound effects can be hindering, but considering the fact that the cartoon fits in the soundtrack like Cindarella in her crystal slipper, it's something that's easily overlooked. I sincerely hope you come back to make more of these shorts. Best fanimated Kirby i've seen by far.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Thanks!

For making me laugh like a maniac, fall in love with the Sonic cast time after time, and most importantly for once again having rick roll'd one of your own.

I love you guys!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Nothing short of amazed.

It's a simple, yet incredibly beautiful animation to watch. The mix of non-stop randomness, musical elements and punchlines made me laugh from start to finish. Thans for giving me something awesome to watch for a third easter in a row!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

You never cease to disappoint.

The series has finally been brought to an end, and what a lovely end it was. I felt like cheering, laughing, crying and getting a little angry at regular intervals. Indeed, it was a captivating finale and it saddens me to call it so. There She Is was so much fun to watch and knowing that no more episodes will be brought out for it makes me a little sad, but at least it has seen the closure it deserves and that will surely put many fans' hearts at peace and ease.

Please do make more cartoons. I'd love to see more entertaining shorts out of you. It'd be a terrible shame if it ALL ended there, now wouldn't it? ;)

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Amazing.

Loved the DBZ touch you added to it throughout the series and you've pulled it off well. Liked the storyline and absolutely adored the action scenes. Very well executed all around. Not much to add to that.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Hmm?

I'll have to give it 7 stars for the craftwork, but as for what it's meant to tell me, not quite sure. Still, well made animation, a little chilling, in a weird way.
Oh yeah...

(2 rv's down):
"Age/Gender: 22, Male
Location: global prison
Job: loser"

LoL@Thracian. Great emo poetry from someone pointing the finger to someone else.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

WoW

seelcudoom, i was TRYING to forget the fricking tails doll! I was TRYING TO FORGET IT DAMNIT! O.O

Apologies... The skits were really impressive. Some great ideas in there. And yeah... Whoever drew that version of the tails doll, congratulations on freaking me the heck out. Last time i watched it i was wide awake at 2 in the morning.